Saturday 17 August 2013

Love letter - Pre nap

Hi Darling,

Hope your doing well!
I am so happy to have you in my life. There is so much that I want to tall you and there is so much that I want to ask from you, I don't know where to start.
I want you to know what you mean to me. The seed of love is to be guarded inside a heart. It is very important for me to understand how much you mean to me. I wish I should tell you all this while gazing into your beautiful dark brown eyes but since we are physically and geographically separated by miles of emptiness, writing to you comes as a form of expression of my love to you. I am glad to have met you in my life. 

I am someone who knows what to want in my life. There are times we often give up. In my life I have chosen to give up many times but I am proud to say that despite of this fatigue I have also chosen to stand up again and be patient enough to guide myself into motivation and be positive towards life.. this has further led to my finding you baby. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life inspite of my incalculable loss. Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather words convey the feeling when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now. I assure that this gap will be bridges as we get to know each other more. As the saying goes: "True love and friendship no boundaries and no distance, miles and obstacles means nothing in the face of love". Though miles may be between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for the friendship doesn't count the miles. It's measured by the heart. Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over the our souls these days, to know there are people like you who makes all problems look smaller. It's great to be a friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes, for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that's why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because i have faith in you and I have more faith in god and in life. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be your's forever. 

I love to wait for your reply which is my life line in the middle of this gigantic ocean and I really appreciate that you get your time out to read my letter and revert to me. I allows me to think over that you friendship and love is with me forever. 

Your's and only your's..! 

1 comment:

  1. Nicely written. It is nice to see that some has love in her heart despite what we make the world to see.

    ReplyDelete