Thursday 15 August 2013

Fonding Memories @Nanihal

Missing those vacations that I used to spend in ptkt (my nanihal).. along with all my cousins. Bunch of all naughty kids , used to get up early to go for a morning walk well not to walk but look to ring my cousin's bf house bell, play all day long..wait for Saryu di's dishes that she learnt thru her home science classes, Playing all fav movie sequence where i used to direct the storyline to all my cousin's who played different characters, discussing different stories with Saket Kohli on what to do further, moving to all tuck shops looking for new pen's.. lol.. moving around and checking out every eating stall in family weddings.. well Saku u have been a true bhai cum buddy.. n everyone used to consider us private behan bhai.. ;).. love u.. not to forget Nivisha Kohli always posing in front of the mirror to be a miss world.. n now look at her.. she is on a verge of becoming an excellent painter n photographer.. life had changed manyfolds.. but u i have my fonding memories that i can cherish ever n ever.. miss those golden days of childhood.. wish i can live them again!

1 comment: