Saturday 20 June 2020

Goodbye..





Goodbye… 

He: Are you leaving me?

Her: We’re all leaving one day.

He: Why are you leaving?

Her: It's like a book I am reading a book,  It's a book that I deeply love. But I'm reading it slow now. So the words already far apart..  
And the spaces between the words are almost infinite… I can still feel you and the words of our story But it's in this endless space between the words that I'm finding myself now.
It's a place that's not off a physical world. It's everything else is that I didn't even know existed. I love you so much…
But this is where I am now, and this is who I am now.  And I need you to let me go as much as I want to, I can't live in your book anymore. 

He:  Where are you going?

Her:  It would be hard to explain But if you ever get there, come find me..
And then nothing would ever pull us apart.

He:  I've never loved anyone the way I love you.

Her: Me Too! Now we know how...




P.S.: These are excerpts that I have written from the climax of the Movie "Her". It touched my heart, so I thought of sharing it with my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment