Thursday 18 July 2013

Walking down the dark night..! Contd..

Dancing with No Drinks!

It's all together a different feeling tonite.I am on the dance floor with no drinks. I distinctively remember those childhood days when we used to dance like crazy in the family functions, birthday parties, wedding ceremonies.. Here, I see everyone having fun while dancing, drinking n smoking.. all together a different world u know.. few firangi's chilling out by my side.

Finally I am feeling dehydrated.. went to the bartender if he can help me with a virgin bloody merry.. its a drink made of tomato juice n all.. but this time without Vodka. N here comes the song I requested an hour ago, main sharabi.. from Movie - Cocktail. Ironical na.. dancing on "main sharabi" without drinks but it's fun.. N I am back on the dance floor.

Jo bhi kaho.. jo maza Bollywood ke songs mein hai aur kahin nahi.. Desi tashan u know. N now comes "radha on the dance floor" here u see everyone becoming radha.. But I can also locate some desi kanhaiyas here. Let the party roll..




Seedha prasaran...

Kudiye ni tere.. Brown rang ne..- Yo Yo Honey singh

Whateva u say Punjabi takes a win over all kinds of music.. it has a different kind of energy to it.. Foot tapping nos. U can't keep ur ass off getting yourself from the dance floor. I see people coming and going but the best part is that whenever we get to hear a Punjabi no. being played on the DJ, every single person comes to life dancing their heart out imitating perfect actions that has been performed in their videos..

It's my first time in the lounge and would call it relatively a good options for a weekend party. Now i see my gang seems taken aback with me sitting observing n writing n fiddling with my phone. So I better be hitting back on the floor now..

Stay tuned for more to come..!


4 comments:

  1. Punjabi music are foot tapping... and well said that its hard to keep our ass off the dance floor...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudi lut put kay le gai saada kam trucka da..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you had lot of fun yesterday.... and a good thing is "NO ALCOHOL".. Hope it remained so for rest of the night ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it is a past event but yes there was no alcohol..

      Delete